The Liturgy Archive is an attempt to gather into one place various liturgies, prayers, sermons, and anything else that a Christian may find useful for prayer, contemplation and edification. Resources are from many Christian confessions and traditions.
Prayer and Verse is a resource of prayers that have been crafted throughout the centuries from an abundance of voices and traditions.
The Liturgy Letter is a weekly newsletter that has links to resources for use with the Revised Common Lectionary.
The New Book of Collects in Two Parts
Books at the New Scriptorium
- After the Third Collect – Prayers and Thanksgivings for use in Public Worship 1952 Available in: HTML
- The Book of English Collects – From the Prayer Books of the Anglican Communion: England, Scotland,Ireland, Canada, South Africa, and the United States of America With Notes, and an Essay on the Collect Form 1940 Available in: HTML
- The Book of Offices – Services for Certain Occasions not provided for in the Book of Common Prayer 1949 Available in: HTML
- Daily Prayer – Available in: HTML
- Parish Prayers – Available in: HTML
- The Pastor’s Prayerbook – Available in: HTML
- The Prayer Manual – Available in: HTML
- Prayers – Available in: HTML
- Prayers Ancient and Modern – Available in: HTML
- Ancient Collects and Other Prayers, Sel. for Devotional Use from Various Rituals; with an Appx., on the Collects in the Prayer Book, ed. William Bright, Parker, 1902
- A Book of Common Order: Being, Forms of Prayer, and Administration … Church of Scotland. Church Service Society, 1896
- A Book of Prayers: Together with Psalms and Hymns and Spiritual Songs, Ancient and Modern, Ed. Ch. Leffingwell, Morehouse Publishing Company, 1921
- Christian Worship: A Lutheran Hymnal, Northwestern Publishing House, Milwaukee, Wisc. U.S.A. © 1993 [Hymnary.org] [Amazon.com]
- The Common Service Book of the Lutheran Church, United Lutheran Church in America, 1918. See formatted and edited versions of the services and prayers at the Common Service Book page at A Collection of Prayers.
- The Lutheran Hymnary, Augsburg Publishing House, 1913, Veit Dietrich Collects available here.
- Morning and Evening Prayers for All Days of the Week, by Dr. John Habermann, Wartburg Publishing House, Chicago, 1918
- Mozarabic Collects: Translated and Arranged from the Ancient Liturgy of the Spanish Church, Tr. Chas. Hale S. T. D, New York, James Pott, 1881
- New Scriptorium contains many Anglican and other liturgical books that are out of print. It has a whole section devoted to Collects & Prayers.
- Prayers Ancient and Modern, Ed. Mary Wilder Tileston, Little, Brown, Boston, 1914
- Prayers of the Early Church, ed. James Manning Potts, Upper Room, 1953
- Prayers of the Middle Ages: Light from a Thousand Years, ed. James Manning Potts, Upper Room, 1954
- The Sarum Breviary, J. T. Hayes, Brighton (England), 1884
- The Sarum Missal, Tr. A. H. Pearson, 1884.
- Seed-grains of Prayer: A Manual for Evangelical Christians, by Wilhelm Löhe, Wartburg Press, 1914
- Service and Prayers for Church and Home by W. P. Thirkeld, Methodist Episcopal Church, 1918
- The Little Treasure of Prayers,Columbus OH, Lutheran Book Concern, 1888